Pokemon Metal Medley Pokemon Metal Medley

it's nice to cover the non-main themes like this

pretty sick. battle themes work especially well with metal, imo. check out my ice path cover. what did you use to record the guitar tracks and set drum beats, if i may ask?

Nirreman responds:

Mixcraft for recording and mixing, Addictive Drums as the drum plugin.

Thanks!

Doomsday Zone - S3&K Doomsday Zone - S3&K

i love this song

i miss little details from the original track
but this is one of my favorite sonic songs ever

A Hero Is Born (Bushido OST) A Hero Is Born (Bushido OST)

pretty cool

i think it really starts coming alive with the progression that starts around 1:13 and keeps building up until the end, ending back with the original loop giving that 'back home' feeling.

sshafty1 responds:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

I may upload another official soundtrack excerpt in the next day or two.

-Sam

Grinding Death Grinding Death

dununununuh nununuh, dunununuh dununuh dununuh

not bad. the first riff sorta reminds me of shock by fear factory. since this song's style is all slowish and crushing, i can picture there being some heavy shouts/growls being the vocals. but i dont really know what theyll be.

Laid to Rest - Cover Laid to Rest - Cover

good job

laid to rest is a damn good song. it sounds like you got the guitar down really accurately. i could nitpick and point out that the fact that you didnt really get the drums right at the end "id trade all the others away" part kinda stood out, the emphasis on the T pronunciation in some of the words sorta stood out too, but you cant always expect perfection, plus, who is anyone to even say that the original version = perfection? the guitar hero version's vocals got nothing on yours.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Yeah, Nicholls fucking demolished the backing track.
I didn't even ask him if I could use the track before I did the vocals, but luckily he's a really cool dude and didn't mind me laying down the vocal.
Thanks for the review and the kind words, man.
METAL FOREVER!!!